2nd Annual Shredathon
On Site shredding by Northeast Data Destruction: A Free Community Service
Sat. May 30th 9:30am-noon
Zeff Photo Parking Lot
11 Brighton Street
We saved 29 trees and shredded 1724 pounds of paper last Fall - let's beat our record! Join me on Saturday May 30th for the second annual Shredding Event.
This is sponsored by local businesses: Away It Goes, Zeff Photo and Lawndale Realty - this is a great way to help the environment and decrease the paper in your home.
I am available for questions at any time. Send an email or call me at 617 484 1269. See you on the 30th!
- Anything that rips can be shred. It can have staples in it.
- All materials that you bring will be shred on site.
- Please recycle the bags and boxes that you bring your shredding in.
- Save tax records for 7 years - save insurance info as needed - save current bank info and investment info as well as initial statements and yearly summaries; all else can be shred.
- If you can not make it to the Shredathon, contact me and I will work with you to get your materials there.
If you need assistance with your papers before this event, I am happy to come out and give you a hand - I am a phone call away.! 617 484 1269
I happened upon a wonderful place that I had read about in various papers, Two Sisters Antiques in Medford, MA. What a find! This place was started by two super women and they have lots of very neat things to buy and to sell. After you have gone through all of your papers and want to work on your valuable, this is the place to go. As an extra bonus, Two Sisters is offering all newsletter subscribers and clients of Away It Goes a 10% discount off any merchandise in their store, just bring in a copy of this newsletter. (Discount not to be used with any other coupons or discounts).
Keep my motto in mind...Less Mess -Less Stress - Away It Goes!